WHAT ARE SINGLES GATHERINGS?
Singles Gatherings are environments where single adults come to build authentic friendships and get connected. Singles Gatherings consist of about 30-40 people who meet together every Sunday night at 6:30pm for six consecutive weeks. During a Singles Gathering night, connection is the focus.
The first 30 minutes revolve around connection, including food, conversation, etc. The next portion of the night involves more structured interaction. Each night’s programming is different, with possible use of a DVD clip, a trivia game, a service opportunity, etc. We also break the gatherings into smaller groups of six to eight people for more conversation around the topic at hand guided by discussion questions that are provided. This creates the feel of a small group and, hopefully, encourages people to have deeper conversations as well as create greater connections.
WHEN AND WHERE DO THEY HAPPEN?
Singles Gatherings happen in the Spring and Fall. Each Gathering Cycle meets for six consecutive weeks in homes around the Atlanta area. Many of the gatherings also plan optional social events throughout the cycle. The gatherings meet on Sunday evenings for about two hours and are led by a team of volunteer leaders.
UPCOMING GATHERING DATES:
G1 Kickoff Event: March 6
G2: March 9
G3: March 16
G4: March 23
G5: March 30
G6: April 6
G7: April 13
JOIN A GATHERING
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Leading a Singles Gathering
Two individuals and a team of volunteers lead each of our Singles Gatherings. These leaders are interviewed, equipped, and overseen by the Singles Gatherings Director. Interested? Begin the application process.
- You are in a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You have community group experience.
- You are an official member of a North Point Ministries campus.
- You have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a gathering.
- You are legally single.
- Facilitate gatherings, providing vision, monitoring the health of the gathering, and promoting participation among the gathering’s members.
- Attend training: Singles Gathering leadership training.
- Meet with your campus Singles Gatherings Director once over the course of the Singles Gathering cycle.
- Identify and develop potential leaders.
- Attend four of the five gatherings during the Singles Gathering cycle.
If you have any additional questions about Singles Gatherings please email: email@example.com