WHAT ARE SINGLES GATHERINGS?
Singles Gatherings exist to help single adults build authentic friendships and connect further at one of our five churches. Different people connect in different ways. Some people connect through shared learning. Others connect through common social interests. Still others connect by working together to serve those in need. You can choose the way that works best for you.
Spring Singles Gathering cycle registration will open on Sunday, February 1.
|Gather around tables to explore relevant topics.||Gather with other singles to do something fun.||Gather together to serve our community and help those in need.|
Leading a Singles Gathering
Two to four individuals and a team of volunteers lead each Singles Gathering. These leaders are interviewed, equipped, and overseen by the Singles Gatherings Director. Interested? Begin the application process.
- You are in a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You have Community Group experience.
- You are an official member of a North Point Ministries church.
- You have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a Gathering.
- You are legally single.
- Facilitate Gatherings, provide vision, monitor the health of the Gathering, and promote participation among the Gathering’s members.
- Attend Singles Gathering leadership training.
- Meet with your campus Singles Gatherings Director once over the course of the Singles Gathering cycle.
- Identify and develop potential leaders.
- Attend five of the six Gatherings during the Singles Gathering cycle.
If you have any additional questions about Singles Gatherings please email: email@example.com